Friday, February 13, 2009

VALS

I took a VALS survey today. This is a survey that tells you about your personality as well as tells you about what you want out of life. It was a pretty helpful survey.



When i took the survey it said that I was an experiencer/achiever. I mostly agreed with this evaluation. I don't really think I am much of an achiever because i'm pretty lazy about most things. However, I do believe i am an experiencer all the way because I am a huge consumer. I also can get really excited about something very quick and forget about it like the next day.


I believe the people who shop at Eddie Bauer are experiencers. They like to go on adventures and they get excited about things easily. They are also huge consumers. Eddie Bauer makes Ford Explorers which are the ultimate consumer mobile. So I think that all the qualities of the target customer for Eddie Bauer are the qualities of an experiencer to a tee.

No comments: